31 August, 2010

She thinks I would steal her boyfriend!!!

One of the reasons I don’t believe in true friendship between girls is the unbearable rages of jealousy among chicks.

Lately, I had enough from my friend's intolerable jealousy. She trurly thinks I would steal him from her!!! She keeps teasing me as if I care how often he calls her up, shows up, 7abiby said this & that…things getting so discusting esp when she describes in detail heir sexual relation & how happy they are when being together!!

She never misses a chance to TEASE ME DELIBERATELY & ON PURPOSE !! It makes me feel sick!
She used to CRY & FIGHT with her boyfriend when he mentions my name! last time she has gone crazy when he brought me a gift when came back from his vacation. I remember her crying saying why the hell he bring us the same gifts! i told her taaaaaaaaaake it I REALLY DONT WANT IT. . She refuses to exchange numbers with him! She even has gone too far by telling him that I got engaged & I'm about to get married SOON!!!

I wish if I could scream in her face & TELL HER I would never feel jealous of her & that I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR SICK MENTALITY & UR BOYFRIEND. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

Not only bad luck with the opposite sex but also with the SAME sex :(

11 comments:

sheeshany said...

يا سلااااااااام على المغامرات!

but u know what; male-male relationships r often worse (how is thAt helping! :P)

such is life I guess

Stained said...

*hugs*

Such things happen...can't do much about it which sucks...chin up and blog more often... :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Joan Hakkinen

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Love that anger :pp

Arab Lady said...

thx all :S

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Avril Hakkinen
massage nyc

Anonymous said...

Top blog, I had not noticed arablady.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Carry on the superb work!

Anonymous said...

dun wish to scream on her face what you feel about her but maybe talking as a grown up lady would make her mouth shut.. she's obsessed, isn't she? be happy gurl.. ;)

23experiment said...

Amen girlfriend
It gets tough managing the catfights and the good times (girls nites out)
I guess with every relationship, it is better to find a line that one should tread on, so that no one get hurt ( or maybe less often at least)
anything for peace in this world :)

It is very difficult to control jealousy. I remember on earth the first sin was this when one brother kill his own brother....

Anonymous said...

Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.