20 March, 2008

Life is moving on ….people come….people go…days pass by so fast…happy moments elapse quickly & we realize that its time to say goodbye ….to say goodbye to the people we respect, admire, love, to the people who we trust, the people who inspire us to smile & survive…..

This year it was the happiest because you were in my life…to both of you I say: I will really miss you. I’ve learnt a lot from you…

I cant imagine that your existence will be nothing more than sweet memories while browsing your pictures….you will always have a space in my heart…

Its time to say goodbye…wish to get the chance to see you one day somewhere else on this planet…might be another country under a different sky...

With Love,

Hiba

“People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within”,
Ramona L. Anderson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inshallah you'll never have to say goodbye again.

Amish Vajpayee said...

interesting blog, you seem to have some angst, the quality of people around you will convince you of your superiority. you will learn how not to think in a way which would have been originally yours...anyways keep writting, teh way you people think amuse me at times.