09 November, 2005

Today I skipped the marketing class. I didn’t feel like going to school today. I don’t know what is happening to me. Quite depressed because I got no response from the woman who is working in the placement office at my university. Although I told her that I am in need of urgent internship opportunity and I have her the names of two companies to contact, she didn’t reply yet. I sent her an e-mail and she didn’t reply either. Today morning I tried to call some companies by phone but the line is either busy or the needed person is not available. Life is really difficult! Have no idea what to do. I need to do the internship in December meaning next month and till now I didn’t find a company! L

Tomorrow I have an exam but don’t feel like studying… actually I ‘m so scared to screw up..

0 comments: