Unfair Sanctions

01 November, 2005

I couldn’t wait to know what the UN decision will be regarding the sanctions that the three superpower countries want to impose on Syria. God knows what will happen. I hope Russia will use the VITO to hinder the plans of US-UK-France. Oh my God what if it didn’t! What is going to happen? I don’t want to see a Syrian version of Iraq. But others want so. I am not against making those who killed the Former Prime Minister pay the cost of their nasty crime. However, I am against those who want all the Syrians and the government pay the cost of things done by individuals. America tries as much as possible to create any excuses to go ahead for its plans in the Middle East!

I wonder why Americans keep wondering about why many people around the world hate them! Well ask your president, and you would know.

0 comments: