A frightening night in my neighborhood!

30 October, 2005

Yesterday I watched an action movie. Not on a TV channel but in my neighborhood and in front of my house. I was in my room when I heard some people fighting. Somebody was being hit definitely and a woman was screaming and yelling. For a moment, my imagination took me to assume that somebody is trying to commit a suicide and his mom or his family is trying to stop him! The screams got louder and louder and I lost my temper. I was afraid that any body got harmed although I had no clue about what was going on or who was being hit aggressively! What I heard was screams, screams, and screams along with heavy things being broken.

I decided to go out and have a look at what was happening as I got worried and scarred. I saw a bunch of guys around a woman in a car who did not stop shouting and cursing these guys threatening them that they will pay the cost of what they did! I couldn’t wait any more; I just asked one of the guys about that woman. He said that these guys hit her. I ran to the car to see what happened to her. She was nervous and in a miserable situation. I asked her about what happened and she claimed that the guys hit her son who was sent to the hospital immediately and then they beat her with metal stick. I had nothing to do more that trying to calm her down and make her drink some water. She called the police and I gave them the number of the car that was for the guy who hit her son. Then, the cabs came and handled the problem. Some of the guys who saw what happened said that the woman was a liar and she was the one who hit herself!!

Anyways, God knows what happened. It was an exciting night where I was scared to death. I used to believe that our neighborhood is quit and away from problems but it sounds that no place is so! Sooner or later we will know what really happened.


0 comments: