Hehe Tomorrow I’m going on a blind date !!! LOL

10 March, 2009



Following the tremendous failure encountered last week meeting a “horrible 3ares” (yuk i dont want to remember), i decided to go wild!!!

Khalasssssssss I totally gave up on the idea of finding a perfect match or Mr. Right :( so I made up my mind & concluded that waiting for ever is not an option at all.

I’m having a blind date tomorrooooooooooooooooow whohoooooooo…well I don’t know if I can call it a DATE but my friend has been deseperately trying to arrange a couple outings with the friend of her boy friend lol sounds complicated huh?4 of us will hang out & lets see what will happen

If by any chance the situation ended up like the cartoon above I would be still fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...hope so lol .By the way shall I buy a souvenir or wut :P? and if yes, what shall i buy?

Anyways, today I’ll go shopping & then definitely will go to the saloon to get my nails done :D

I’ll try to ENJOY! Will keep me updated!

Salamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Ma 3lina said...

keep Us updated ;))

nizars.com said...

Good luck and have fun, you probably know this but I will remind you, try not to be too serious on the first date, have fun !

Daniela said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting. I’ll likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up great writing. Find your great Travel News and sing the songs at Free Song Lyric or you can watch the drama at Korea Drama Online one of great korea drama is A Love to Kill if you go to travel to Indonesia learn Learn Indonesia Language first! And find your home cari rumah or make a blog Belajar membuat Blog find your home again rumah dijual and again at jual rumah the point is cari rumah, jual rumah, rumah dijual, download youtube and find blog widget and then if you want buy a new laptop see the Laptop Price List or you can buy a New Blackberry and then take care your Health & Jewerly good job, very great article Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual Thanks ever so much Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual very useful article Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual Great information Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual I like your blog Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual I will be checking back for any new articles Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual just bookmarked it for later reference Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual, free scholarships, Wikilaw, eporchshop, free wallpapers, free gadgets. Thanks for kindly sharing it with us. Very well done indeed

Anonymous said...

I tried to register to your rss feed, but there was a error adding it to google right ascension