Honor Killing Again

02 March, 2007


When the civilized spirit vanishes, human beings become animals
They kill, they forget ethics, and they crown themselves as judges

A new victim in the name of culture, in the name of honor, in the name of manhood
Rest in peace
Yesterday was your turn
Tomorrow is hers

****For English speaking readers, the story is all about a Jordanian nephew who killed his aunt after seeing a man jumping from her balcony (as he claims)

Well the victim was virgin! Give me a reasonable explanation you people who ask me to be rational!

Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women. ~Nicole Hollander

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Again with "shame killing." For things to change, Arab societies must receive proper, open-minded education.

I really like your blog by the way.

Jynxy said...

I am reading through all of your blogs, I am just now in your Feb 2007. I figured I would leave my mark at this point :) I love your blog so far and cant wait for the next four years world of reading!!!